Welcome to the Guernsey Cricket Board website
GCB AGM LOOMING
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2014
PART TWO – MONDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2014 at 6.00 PM AT COBO BAY HOTEL
- Appointment of Chairman & Secretary of the Meeting
- Apologies for Absence / Proxy Forms
- Approval of minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Approval of minutes of Part One of the 2014 Annual General Meeting held on 30th June 2014
- Election of Directors/Officers
David Nussbaumer as Chairman and Ian Damarell as Treasurer retire by rotation and both are willing
to stand for re-election.
- Election of Overseer Directors
Paul Oliver and Jon Ravenscroft retire by rotation. Jon Ravenscroft wishes to stand down and the
Board nominates as his replacement Rupert Williams (nominated Mark Latter and seconded David
Nussbaumer). Paul Oliver is willing to stand for re-election.
- Re-appointment of non-voting ex-officio members of the Board
David Piesing, Steve Hogg and Dave Brooks are all willing to continue in their roles. In addition Jon
Ravenscroft is to be appointed as a non-voting ex-officio member of the Board
- Any other statutory business
- Closure of meeting
DOMESTIC CRICKET MEETING
- Review 2014 season
- Discuss Domestic Review Paper 2014
- New season deadlines for entry
ICC 360 Cricket TV Show - See our Island cricket home!
Trio agree new deals at Hove
GACUS members Martin Gray and Simon Welch named on new ICC Europe Umpires Panel. See full release
ALL the months of planning was made worthwhile with those 60-plus coaches, players and umpires on the inaugural GCB-JCB Coaching Conference at the ICG, having given the day-long event the thumbs up.
SHOULD the Is be dotted and the Ts crossed then the islands top cricketers will be playing regular UK league cricket in two years.